Over the last year I have done a lot of work with data. I took courses, both online and physical, on machine learning and data science. I did experiments with twitter data, with biomedical data, and synthetic data. During the summers, I worked on my Google summer of Code project, on creating an interactive data visualization environment. Before that I worked with team IRLabDAIICT on a biomedical information retrieval task, where I also wrote my first paper. When I look back I regret not having journaled my experiments. The aim of this blog is to serve as a journal of sorts, for my experiments on data. This is where I write about the ideas I get, the experiments I did, and the results. These are works that are interesting and intriguing, they may not have great scientific value, but am sharing this with the hope that someone might find them useful.